An outline of the origins of moon and sun worship, astrology, sex, symbolism, mystic meaning of numbers, the cabala, and many popular customs, myths, superstitions and religious beliefs.
If you read this book you will never look at religion in the same way ever again. Symbols will start appearing around you. Much of your life will start making sense, and a bigger picture will emerge regarding the entire workings of our culture. Ernest Busenbark has uncovered approximately 400 pages of lost wisdom that you simply cannot find elsewhere. This work contains over 300 illustrations which help reveal the evolution of religion over the centuries. An important aspect of the book is its ability to continually reveal exactly how early religious concepts were formed.
Discover the answers to such questions as:
- Why did people worship the Moon before the Sun?
- What is the true origin of Easter?
- How did the concept of good and evil develop?
- Why is sex such a powerful force in religion?
- What religious symbols are really sexual messages?
- What is the connection between the Great Pyramid and numerology?
- How did astrology really start and why have we always used it?
- Is there a connection between Jesus and astrology?
- Why was prostitution once an important part of religion?
- Is a coming destruction of the world revealed by celestial cycles?
Once you understand how it all came about and what might be coming, there will be no turning back. Jordan Maxwell, one of the world's foremost authorities on ancient religions and modern conspiracies, highly recommends this work and has written a short preface.