Forum Policy & Code of Conduct
IMPORTANT NOTE: It may be advisable to create a forum username/nickname prior to making your first post in the forum section. Otherwise your first name will be your default forum username. This change does not affect or modify your general account name used for billing purposes. Please read: Forum User-Name Creation.
1) Self-Initiated Books Inc., and any affiliate site such as Self-Initiation.com, takes no responsibility for any user content posted on its websites. All site users are reminded that when they communicate using any forums, commenting, and messaging systems, they are doing so at their own discretion and risk.
2) Staff members and representatives of Self-Initiated Books Inc. and Self-Initiation.com will never communicate or solicit sensitive information from any users or customers via message boards, forums, or direct user messaging. All communications between our staff and representatives with customers will always be executed via our official channels such as our company email addresses: Sales@Self-Initiation.com , Info@Self-Initiation.com, or Forums@Self-Initiation.com.
If you are unsure of the authenticity of any communications you have received, please give us a call toll free at 1-800-THYSELF (849-7353).
3) We would like to remind all site users to colloquially "play in the sandbox fairly". Site moderation of forum and product review content will only be implemented as we see fit, and such content is not monitored continually or on an ongoing basis. However, you may report any forum abuse to Forums@Self-Initiation.com.
4) All forum access and usage (including VIP), are exclusive free services that are extended to site members at the discretion of Self-Initiated Books Inc. Users may have their forum access or accounts suspended or revoked at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Access and usage of the VIP forums are extended-use-privileges granted to our site members who have either purchased one of our products, or are private donors who have contributed to our "fellowship donation fund". All VIP forum extended-privileges granted at our discretion should also not be mistaken as an independent product or service that was bundled with any purchase or donation. Self-Initiated Books Inc. presently only sells goods- not services. Check your receipt of purchase for confirmation.
5) We never recommended site users to voluntarily share any personal information of any kind in any way, anywhere on this website; this warning and precaution includes communications within all forums, message boards, product reviews, and any direct or indirect messages between users.
6) We also never recommend user interactions on the website to move beyond this website to other social media platforms, websites, or any other technology based communication applications or platforms. Additionally we of course never recommend attempting to physically or digitally meet any users from this website, or anywhere else using the internet in general.
*See Terms of Service for full details.