Parasite Cleanse | Self-Initiated Books

Parasite Cleanse

• I have done this myself and it works. I like to do it prior to doing the liver and gallbladder flush because liver flukes are quite common. Almost everyone has parasites of some kind.

Click below for the e-book:
    http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Hulda.pdf

Parasite Killing Program is on page 19 of the book; page 45 in the PDF reader. Here are the 3 products you will need to perform it:

Black Walnut Hulls tincture from the black walnut tree. The tincture of the green hulls of the black walnut is said to kill the adult stages of over 100 types of parasite. Non-alcohol versions are available.

Wormwood capsules from the artemisia absinthum. These taken on an empty stomach, increase the acidity of the stomach and the production of bile. The wormwood capsules kills the larval stages of the parasites

Clove capsules from the clove tree. Cloves are said to kill and remove the parasite eggs. 
    Therefore all three are necessary.

• @Maggie

I have also done this cleanse a few times and seen the results. Dr.Hulda Clark once said that she doesn't know if parasites cause every disease, but she claimed that there was no disease she investigated which wasn't linked to parasites. When trying to understand any disease of the human being, we must recognize the threefoldedness of the human being and take it into consideration. 

If we take Dr.Clark's research for granted as true- that there is no disease which isn't associated with parasites- and we understand that the origin of disease begins in the soul, then we should naturally come to the conception that it is vulnerabilities in the soul that make the physical environment for parasites possible. This means that we can cut out the physical cancer, or get rid of the parasites, but if we do not change the environment by transformation of the soul, these aliments are liable to return; possibly in full force? This reminds one of the Gospel of Matthew Chapter 12 verses 43-45:

“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.”

Dr. Hulda Clark: The Cure