Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern- the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then from a very high state of consciousness, we fell into darkness and forgot who we were. For thousands of years, the secret was held in ancient artifacts and carvings around the world and encoded in the cells of all life. Now we are rising up from that sleep, shaking old, stale beliefs from our minds and glimpsing the golden light of this new dawn streaming through the windows of perception. This book is one of those windows.
Drunvalo Melchizedek presents in volume 1 the first half of the Flower of Life workshop, illuminating the mysteries of how we came to be, why the world is the way it is, and the subtle energies that allow awareness to blossom into its true beauty. Sacred geometry is the form beneath our being and points to a divine order in our reality. We can follow that order from the invisible atom to the infinite stars, finding ourselves at each step. The information here is one path, but between the lines and drawings lie the feminine gems of intuitive understanding. You may see them sparkle around some of the following provocative ideas:
- Remembering Our Ancient Past: how the fall of Atlantis changed our reality.
- The Secret of the Flower Unfolds: sacred geometry, the seed of life, the star tetrahedron, the waveform universe, and the shifting of Earth’s poles.
- The Darker Side of Our Present and Past: our endangered Earth, ice age, and the history of the world.
- When Evolution Crashed and the Christ Grid Arose: how the Lemurians evolved human consciousness, the martians' fateful decision, and the planetary grid.
- Egypt’s Role in the Evolution of Consciousness: Dying, resurrection, and ascension, the brilliance of Akhenaten, and the story of Genesis.
- The Significance of Shape and Structure: the Torus, the labyrinth, the egg of life, the platonic solids, and the living crystals.
- The Geometries of the Human Body: Leonardo da Vinci’s canon, the mystery of the Mason’s drawing, the golden mean, spirals, the Fibonacci sequence, and the divine phi ratio.
The sacred Flower of Life pattern, the primary geometric generator of all physical form, is explored in even more depth in volume two, the second half of the famed Flower of Life workshop. The proportions of the human body, the nuances of human consciousness, the sizes and distances of the stars, planets and moons, even the creations of humankind, are all shown to reflect their origins in this beautiful and divine image. Through an intricate and detailed geometrical mapping, Drunvalo Melchizedek shows how the seemingly simple design of the Flower of Life contains the genesis of our entire third-dimensional existence. From the pyramids and mysteries of Egypt to the new race of Indigo children, Drunvalo presents the sacred geometries of the reality and the subtle energies that shape our world. We are led through a divinely inspired labyrinth of science, stories, logic, and coincidence on a path of remembering where we come from and the wonder and magic of who we are.
Finally, for the first time in print, Drunvalo shares the instructions for the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation- step-by-step techniques for the re-creation of the energy field of the evolved human- which is the key to ascension and the next dimensional world. If done from love, this ancient process of breathing prana opens up for us a world of tantalizing possibility in this dimension, from protective powers to the healing of oneself, of others, and even of the planet. You may discover a memory or a fleeting reflection of yourself in the following topics:
- The Unfolding of the Third Informational System: the circles and squares of human consciousness, Leonardo da Vinci’s true understanding of the Flower of Life, and exploring the rooms of the great pyramid.
- Whispers From Our Ancient Heritage: the initiations of Egypt, the mysteries of resurrection, interdimensional conception, ancient mystery schools, Egyptian tantra, and sexual energy and the orgasm.
- Unveiling the Mer-Ka-Ba Meditation: chakras and the human energy system, energy fields around the body, the seventeen breaths of the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation, and the sacred geometry of the human light-body.
- Using Your Mer-Ka-Ba: the Siddbis or psychic Powers, programming your Mer-Ka-Ba, healing from the prana sphere, coincidence, thought and manifestation, and creating a surrogate Mer-Ka-Ba.
- Connecting to the Levels of Self: Mother Earth and your inner child, life with your higher self, how to communicate with everything, and the lessons of the seven angels.
- Two Cosmic Experiments: the Lucifer experiment and the creation of duality, the 1972 Sirian experiment, and the rebuilding of the Christ consciousness grid.
- What We may Expect in the Forthcoming Dimensional Shift: how to prepare, survival in the fourth dimension, and the new children.
Embrace the expanded vision and understanding that Drunvalo offers to the world. Coincidences abound, miracles flourish and the amazing stories of mysteries unveiled arise as the author probes the Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life.
Title: The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life
Author: Drunvalo Melchizedek
Format: Two Large Paperbacks (Illustrated)